GOOD TRIP TIPS
▪ Beginners should take a shorter trip their first time out.
▪ You should always wear footwear and bring a dry change of clothing.
▪ Bring along a thirst quenching drink (no large coolers & no Glass).
▪ Carry food and belongings in a watertight container secured to your craft.
▪ Be courteous to others along the waterway.
▪ Protect yourself from the sun & use straps for glasses.
▪ Never use drugs or alcoholic beverages on the waterway.
▪ Respect the neighbors, stay off private property.
▪ Wear your life jacket at all times.
▪ Do not litter.